This is an in-depth course that teaches 60-minute Thai Foot reflexology routine, pressure points, and techniques. After completing this course you will be able to perform the unique Thai foot massage session as enjoyed all throughout Thailand and taught at the prestigious Old Medicine Hospital in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
What will I learn in the Thai Foot Massage course?
Students will learn through interactive discussions and demonstrations.
- Understand the origins of Thai foot reflexology.
- Discover the major branches of traditional medicine in Thailand and how Thai foot massage fits into this healing framework.
- Experience immersion into Thai culture through experiential learning.
- Learn and gain skills in the 60-minute authentic Thai Foot Massage as taught at the well known Old Medicine Hospital ("Thai Massage School Shivagakomarpaj") in Thailand.
- Learn how to use your hands, towel wrapping technique, specialized lotion and herbal balm unique to Thailand's foot massage.
This treatment is highly desired by all your clients and will help you gain new clients.
The therapist will apply this technique to a client over the entire foot, lower leg, and knee with the client comfortably seated in a reclining chair and the practitioner seated on an ottoman. This technique can also be adapted for a massage table or a Thai massage mat which will also be shared in the classroom. Proper body mechanics for the therapist and treatment approaches will be taught. Each student will receive a Thai foot massage starter kit of supplies.
*Courses fill up fast. Call with any questions you may have.
All of the following dates are available for classes with us. You only need to complete one class, consisting of all 5-days, to complete the course. Weekday and weekend course dates are available. Email or call (720-335-6053) with any questions.
Schedule: 2016: Aug 26-28
Schedule: 2017: Mar 24-26
Learn from the Source, Learn the THAI WAY Toll Free (888) THAI-WAY
A course deposit of $249 will hold your place in a class. 30-days prior to the start of the class you will need to pay the remaining balance to be confirmed in the class. Course fees are non-refundable however can be applied to any future course.
Already studied at another school? Transfer coursework into our program.